1. Acceptance Of This AgreementYour access to and use of this website www.adi-ree.ro is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
2. AdviceThe contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
3. Changes to Website, Software, and Services SC FITNESS SOLUTIONS SRL reserves the right to:
4. Links to Third Party Website'sThe Website may include links to third party website's that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other Website's is not an endorsement of such Website's and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
5. CopyrightThe Intellectual Property Rights in this website and the materials on or accessible via it belong to SC FITNESS SOLUTIONS SRL or its licensors. This website and the materials on or accessible via it and the Intellectual Property Rights therein may not be copied, distributed, published, licensed, used or reproduced in any way (save to the extent strictly necessary for, and for the purposes of, accessing and using this website).SC FITNESS SOLUTIONS SRL and the SC FITNESS SOLUTIONS SRL Logo are trademarks which belong to SC FITNESS SOLUTIONS SRL and they may not be used, copied or reproduced in any way without written consent from 'SC FITNESS SOLUTIONS SRL'.For these purposes "Intellectual Property Rights" includes the following (wherever and whenever arising and for the full term of each of them): any patent, trade mark, trade name, service mark, service name, design, design right, copyright, database right, moral rights, know how, trade secret and other confidential information, rights in the nature of any of these items in any country, rights in the nature of unfair competition rights and rights to sue for passing off or other similar intellectual or commercial right (in each case whether or not registered or registrable) and registrations of and applications to register any of them.
6. Limitation Of LiabilityThe Website is provided on an "as-is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.To the extent permitted by law, SC FITNESS SOLUTIONS SRL will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.SC FITNESS SOLUTIONS SRL makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of SC FITNESS SOLUTIONS SRL for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of SC FITNESS SOLUTIONS SRL or that of its employees or agents.
7. IndemnityYou agree to indemnify and hold SC FITNESS SOLUTIONS SRL and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against SC FITNESS SOLUTIONS SRL arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
8. SeverabilityIn the event that any provision of this Agreement is declared by any judicial or other competent authority to be void, voidable, illegal or otherwise unenforceable or indications of the same are received by either you or us from any relevant competent authority, we shall amend that provision in such reasonable manner as achieves the intention of the parties without illegality or, at our discretion, such provision may be severed from this Agreement and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
9. Applicable Law and DisputeThis Agreement and all matters arising from it are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Romania whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes arising in connection with this Agreement and the place of performance of this Agreement is agreed by you to be Romania.
10. HeadingsHeadings are included in this Agreement for convenience only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of this Agreement.
11. Entire AgreementThese terms and conditions together with any documents expressly referred to in them, contain the entire Agreement between us relating to the subject matter covered and supersede any previous Agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, written or oral: between us in relation to such matters. No oral explanation or oral information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of these terms and conditions. In agreeing to these terms and conditions, you have not relied on any representation other than those expressly stated in these terms and conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not been made expressly in this Agreement.
When it comes to the best fitness equipment, you can count on Adidas Training hardware and on Reebok Professional, as well as Reebok equipment for home. Now it is easier to create your own gym at home or to buy modern equipment for your club through the help of our partners. Find out more about all the Reebok and Adidas training equipment available, choose the one you want and you will easily find them in our partners' online stores. Go to our partners' websites and buy the products you need today!